Mobile Images provides bone density screenings at the heel using dexa scan equipment. T-Score results are instantly printed on-site and left with the physicians. Bone Density exams are offered Monday through Friday.
A bone density test determines if a patient has osteoporosis (a disease that causes bones to become more fragile and more likely to break). This test makes it possible to know a patient’s risk of breaking bones before it occurs.
Bone Density Screening Guidelines
- 252.01 Primary Hyperparathyroidism
- 256.2 Postablative Ovarian Failure
- 256.31 Premature Menopause
- 275.40 Unspecified Disorder Calcium Metabolism
- 627.1 Postmenopausal Bleeding
- 627.2 Symptomatic Menopausal or Female Climacteric States
- 627.3 Postmenopausal Atrophic Vaginitis
- 627.4 Symptomatic States Associated with Artificial Menopause
- 627.8 Other Unspecified Menopausal or Postmenopausal Disorders
- 733.13 Pathological Fracture of Vertebrae
- V49.81 Asymptomatic Postmenopausal Status-Age Related/Natural
- V58.65 Long Term/Current Use of Steroids